Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Outta Towner Part 1





















This is what it always seems to look like when Jason is out of town. I like to pride myself on being clean, but I think I get too exhausted and end up not caring....."I'll get to that tomorrow".......only when tomorrow comes, I don't "get to it!"

Sooooooooo, you can imagine that when I saw this I felt better about my life, my children, my lack of sleep, lack of time, etc. etc. etc.

To my mother-in-law: This was when Jason WAS out of town......he's not out of town right now!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I think someone has high-jacked your blog! This can't be the kitchen of Jenn Bankhead...it just can't!!!!

Actually, it makes me feel very normal after seeing that:)

Love you!

ehardin said...

Thank goodness I am not the only one. You should see what I put off when Trey said he would be late tonight!!! HA!

B-Mom said...

Ha! I'm just glad to know you are "normal" after all. At least you have children you can blame it on...well, I still blame it on my children and they're all grown! LOL! And glad to see Jason hasn't slipped out again!