Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Crafty Craft Day

Thanks to Aunt Shannon, she encouraged us with this so Julia and I did a craft today while Johnathan was napping!



























We just used what I already had in my now organized craft bucket. Julia loved it and I was okay with the mess (which really wasn't a big mess!). And thanks to BMom, Julia had a little cover up thing that she made Mallory and Julia when they went to visit her.

It was so icy and sleety outside today that our women's bible study got cancelled this morning (which is where we go for 2 hours on Wednesdays now), so I knew we were all going to get BORED today.














Anyhoo, per the blog......we even read a book that corresponded with our craft - great idea! Thanks so much, Aunt Shannon, you saved the icy yucky day!














Photobucket

3 comments:

Shannon said...

wow. you are on top of things! i spent an hour looking through the blog oohing and ahhing over her crafts. have i done one yet? no. way to go julia! super cute ladybug and bee!!

B-Mom said...

Good job. You girls are so great with these things. And, I'm glad the smock gets some use! Gotta do one for Morgan & Johnathan now. Guess I should make Johnathan's a tool belt? Huh?

Janet said...

So great!