Sunday, January 25, 2009

Playing Catch Up

Same story, different version. Or whatever that saying is.

I have three new/old posts that I have had saved in my "Edit Posts" for over a month now, but again.....it's so difficult to arrange pictures on my blog using my mac and I always have trouble getting that part done in a timely fashion. You know I don't like to post without pictures.

So then when I get a little behind, I tend to get a lotta behind and then I just don't care, even though deep down inside I really want to have my posts out there that I took time to write, so I sit down to battle the whole picture thing again and get frustrated....again. A little time passes, then a lotta time passes, then I don't care and well, before I know it......the whole dern cycle starts over!!!

Sooooooo all of that mumbo jumbo to say that I have three new posts below so that you can be caught up on our crazy life. Enjoy!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Shannon said...

So many things...

#1 Julia has officially turned into a little girl. She is HUGE!! Her shirt was adorable and her party looked like too much fun. Sorry again that we missed it:(
#2 Sweet, sweet story about her falling asleep. Those are good memories!!
#3 Hilarious video.
#4 LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your yarn trees!!! I am making those for next year...I'll give you credit:)

We are looking forward to seeing you guys in a couple of weeks!!!