Thursday, March 6, 2008

"Snow Snow Snow Your Boat..."

I mentioned that I am part part time at work now. I only go into work on Tuesdays and Thursdays when Julia is at Mother's Day Out.

I bring Mr Johnathan with me (he's way too young to stay at home by himself right now) so my time is limited to work the ENTIRE time because afterall he still has to eat and be held from time to time...

Anyway - this week it has snowed on both Tuesday AND Thursday. On Tuesday, Julia's school was delayed two hours because of the snow. Today they called me to come get her almost two hours early because of the snow. Now, I like the snow and all - it's pretty and exciting and we get to teach Julia that it is actually called "SsssssssNow" and not "Oh Noooooooo!", but I like to work. It gives me a reason to take a shower on those days!

Okay so I wanted to show you a picture of the four inches of snow we received...

Well, I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow because we're supposed to have pictures taken of Julia and Johnathan. Pray for us! :+)














2 comments:

Shauna said...

Welcome to blog world! Forget your old life - you have now become a blogger! :)

Anonymous said...

YAY! I love getting to catch up w/ you guys and see what's going on by reading your blog! I tried to comment the other day but it wouldn't let me!

We miss you guys very much! We wanna come visit and see ya'll, Johnathan, Julia, and the new house! Can you post some pics of your house and the kids rooms and stuff??? I wanna see it! Love you all very much!-Aunt LaShay<><