Friday, March 7, 2008

The OBSTACLES we face!

First, I'll tell you that the picture taking went pretty well this morning. We took some pictures of Julia holding Johnathan (WITHOUT mom and dad - whoah!) and some with her kissing him. We took some of just her, some of just him, some with Jason, Julia and Johnathan together and some with all four of us. We should get them soon, so I'll BLOG once we get them back.

Next, we stopped off at The Zone, which is a bouncehouse pizza place, for lunch. BMom was passing through our neck of the woods on her way back home and decided to join us for some lunch and some bouncing (which was really actually some sliding and some sweating - see videos to prove it). Here is Julia going down a 20 foot slide (that she climbed up ALL by herself!).....following is her dadda...

Momma and Julia together!

Then it was on to the obstacle course! I nearly pee'd my pants....speaking of pants....Jason got me pulling them up which shows a bit of MY REAR at the beginning of the video! Sorry, we're all family here, right???

The conclusion I came to was that I can stop my membership at the gym and just go to the bouncehouse obstable course with Julia every day and have my abs back to normal in no time!

Click here to view video through snapfish (it was too long to download through blogspot): http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=214562933/a=32221019_32221019/fromupload=true/imagecount=0/videocount=1/t_=32221019

What was Johnathan doing during the sliding, sweating and mooning? Sleeping, of course!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My stomach still hurts from laughing at the Bounce House. Oh, my, that was fun. It was fun watching Julia, but even more fun watching you! The video captures it well! Love you all!
B-Mom

Shannon said...

That snapfish video is hysterical!! I just might have a new nick name for you at our next family gathering:)

Anonymous said...

And, when will our next family gathering be? We still live in the same place...big house, big yard, slides....would love to see you all! Ha!
Guess Who.