Friday, August 8, 2008

The Olympics

Eight/Eight/Oh Eight.

Ahhhh, the Olympics! We (Jason and I) are so excited. I have checked the schedule and have my own favorites ready for the TiVO.

I love the diving, gymnastics, swimming, cycling and track and then I even love the synchronized swimming too. I think I secretly envision myself doing these things.

Jason and I went to Las Vegas almost 3 years ago and went to the Cirque Du Soleil O Show. It's an amazing show that really depicts how all of your training in gymnastics, swimming and synchronized swimming can pay off after your career ends with the Olympics. Incredible what these athletes can do!

So enjoy your own favorites from the Olympics this month.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kelly said...

We're Olympic junkies over here! Fun!

LaShay & Steve said...

We've got the Olympic's DVR'd like crazy here too!!! YAY! Did ya'll see the men's swimming relay last night???

Shannon said...

Don't get me started about how much I'm regretting getting rid of our DVR. Boo!!!!