Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jason!

Jason turned 33 today. We (the kids and I) had fun leaving cards and presents around the house for him to find when he got up before his men's bible study.

Then I asked him if he'd like to go eat lunch at Jin Beh for his birthday (Japanese steak house...our fav...and cheaper at lunch time). He agreed and I was to pick him up at 11:30. He was surprised when we walked in to a full table of his friends. Our pastor, Khris and his wife, Valinda were there, our friends Jen and Ross Bishop, our friend Angie Schroeder (her husband was out of town) and my mom were all there. I think he was surprised, at least he said he was.

It was a good day and I praise God for him. He is such a wonderful man...so helpful with the house and kids and he really does take care of me, his crazy wife. Happy Birthday, sweetie!

Love!

Photobucket

No comments: