Friday, April 4, 2008

Another One Bites...the Friend!

Monday, as you already know, Jason came home which was glorious! It's always nice when they come back. With my hormones and lack of sleep, I'm surprised he actually came back!

Tuesday, well...let's just say that it was a "biting" day. No seriously....let me tell you about our morning. Jason and I just started carpooling with Kanon's mom (Julia's 3 year old friend from church who lives 5 houses down from us). Jason and/or I are always late to our 9 o'clock staff meeting on Tuesdays because we have to get Julia to school (Mother's Day Out) by 9. So now, Ericka (Kanon's mom), takes the girls on Tuesdays and we take the girls on Thursdays. Well, we were so excited to both be at our staff meeting on time for the first time in a long time because the car pool just started this week.

Jason and I were in the meeting MAYBE 10 minutes, when Jason gets a phone call that our daughter decided to sink her teeth into the shoulder of one of her friends, Kross. Well, when your child bites another kid, it's an immediate dismissal from school that day. Soooooooooo, off Jason goes to the church to pick up Julia. She got a good talking to by her daddy when they got home. It was a fight over a toy. I called Kross' mom to apologize, she has 3 kids and was very understanding.

The rest of the week was great. Johnathan turned two months on Friday and had his 2 month appointment. I was excited when the scale read 10 pounds 9 ounces...until his doctor (who attends our church - very sweet godly man), Dr Geutersloh (pronounced "Gooter-slaw"), says to me, "Is he eating okay? Are you taking care of yourself?" WHAT?? WHAT?? Never ask a new breast feeding momma if she's taking care of herself! I'm already stressed out whether or not he's gonna die of starvation. Later he said that he's just probably going to be a tall skinny guy. Well, could you have said that at the beginning?!?! No, it's fine. I am waiting for the pot belly on the boy to pop out, though.

Until next week...




























Photobucket

No comments: