Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Festivities

BMom, Pop and Boppy came to our house for Thanksgiving.

We ate turkey, dressing, gravy, corn casserole, greenbean casserole, sweet potato casserole (how many casseroles could a wood chuck chuck!?), mashed potatoes, asian salad, rolls, olives (black and green), pickles, and cranberry sauce. Not to mention pumpkin pie, pecan pie, blackberry pie (we didn't get to this), and my favorite (I'm eating it right now as I type!).....BMom's white chocolate popcorn.

((You may think it's weird that I just told you what we ate for Thanksgiving, but I wanted it recorded so that next time we remember our favorites that we had from this year.))

Anyhoo, of course you all know by now that the Aggies lost to the Longhorns, so now they (the LH's) have a better chance of getting into the Big 12 Championship. I guess I'm telling myself that a happy marriage is better than winning a game against a long time rival.

Enjoy the pics and have a great rest of the Holiday weekend!




































Photobucket

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Holy Moly..who are these beautiful children??? So ...never knew you even had a second!!! Isn't life so super fast? So I totally saw you at WOF!!!! I was hoping that I had your phone number in my cell...that would have been funny, anyway...I must get caught up in your life...lots to look at :)