Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sweet Baby Bankheads

Doncha just love when they're sleeping?

I always tell Jason that if I die, he HAS to take over the tradition of checking on the children before going to bed.

I go in and check on Johnathan first, which he seems to always have his blanket over his face or his hands in some cute position, etc. He is just the cutest boy EVER! He snores, which I think is hilarious.....so cute!

Then I move on to Julia's room, she manages to end up in the oddest positions. I pick her up and shove her as close to the wall as I can hoping she doesn't work her way back into the same cock-a-mee-mee position again in the middle of the night. Such a sweetheart.

Anyhoo, I started taking photos of this tradition to be reminded of the sweetness of their little lives. Here are a few in date order starting from the beginning of the year to a couple of days ago. **And even though it looks like pictures from the same night (cuz of their jamjams), these are all different nights.








































































Photobucket

4 comments:

Mrs. Everything said...

2 rain machines for Julia? That's SERIOUS!!! ;)

Such precious sleeping babies. Is there anything better?

Shannon said...

Okay, those are some sweet sleepy heads!! You are a brave momma! I check on both girls, but I would never take a picture for fear they would WAKE UP!!!!!

The Kennedy Krew said...

Absolutely precious! Cherish every moment my friend!!

Darlene said...

LOVE sleeping baby pictures...too cute!