Monday, April 13, 2009

Hey, the Eighties Called.....

and they want your style back!

Friends, Jackie and Trevor Schelp, had an eighties party for Trevor's 40th birthday! I wore units, stirrup pants, my hair JUST the way I used to, big earrings, and eye liner on the INSIDE of my eye. And Jason.....well, let's let you take a look yourself!

P.S. Please extend grace. I know I look really fat in these pictures because.....well.....I AM! But hey, I'm a work in progress. I just had a baby (14 months ago!).

Enjoy!








Photobucket

5 comments:

The adventures of a lifetime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The adventures of a lifetime said...

Where in the world did you find units? I used to have every color in every style!

Bartley Family said...

Hysterical!! Looks like fun.

mandy said...

Cute new pics-we had an 80s party for Kevin b-day a few years ago, and our hairstyles are strangely similar!

Digital Mom said...

LOVE THIS! Hope you are doing well! and yeah - where did you find UNITS!??! absolute greatness.