Monday, July 21, 2008

"You Have a Growl in Your Bottom?"

...yep, this is what Julia said after my stomach growled this morning...sooooo confusing, this American language for a two and a half year old! For those of you who are saying, "uh-huh, SURE it was your stomach growling!"...I did NOT toot! I was really hungry!

Well, here are a few pictures from the last few weeks. Kristi and Brianna went to the water park with us last week. There are pics from mom's group at the water park too.

Lots has been going on. Julia is loving the summer. We pretty much go to the water park every week. It's awesome because she goes for free and I am only $2 to get in. If you are 3 and up, it's only $1.25! I think we can afford that!

Thanks everyone for posting comments about Julia and Johnathan's 5 month comparison pics. It's amazing the similarities when they are the same age.

He cut his first tooth on July 11th. And is now eating cereal, sweet potatoes and peas. Pictures of the lovely mess below. He's growing so much. And Julia is growing too. She has a mind of her own and the latest is that she always wants to dress herself. I have been trying to teach her how to match, but sometimes that doesn't go over too well! Red and white shirt with blue jeans shorts and a PURPLE bow may not pass on a fashion runway, but in Julia's world - it works!





Photobucket

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Julia is looking so much bigger! And Johnathan. Don't get me started on how fast these babies are growing up. So sad!!

What is the brand of your double stroller? I think I'm going to send mine back, it has issues. Let me know about yours when you get a chance!

B-Mom said...

So precious! Talk about growing...I look at the four of our grands and can't believe it! Seems like only yesterday we were waiting for Julia to be born!

And, I am shocked at how much their 5 month pics look alike! We have the smartest, best lookin' grandchildren anywhere!