Friday, July 4, 2008

Five Month Comparisons

Johnathan turned a whoppin' 5 months on the 4th of July. My baby is growing up tooooo fast! He is now eating cereal and sweet potatoes and peas and LOVES to eat! HA! Just like his momma!

He is so laid back - is very content just hanging out. Really, the only time he cries is when he's tired, hungry or if Julia accidentally hugs him too hard. Julia is a great big sister. She loves Johnathan so much and is really sweet to him. She is always saying, "ohhh honey...you okay?" or "I need to give Bubba sugars!" or "Bubba's smilin' at me!" or "Bubba's talking to me!" She hugs and kisses him and wants to be everywhere he is.

I don't know much about "momma's boys", but I am definitely a "boy's momma"! (I made that up!)...something about a mother and her son. Now I can relate completely with my mother-in-law and her love for her sons. Thanks Sharon for...well...sharin' your son with some blonde from southeast Texas.

And of course Jason is amazing with him. He just smiles and smiles and smiles any time he hears his daddy's voice. They pal around and somehow Johnathan is silent when any kind of sports are on...like he's tuned in, taking note of all the stats!

Well, enjoy the pics. I think they look alike - you be the judge.

Julia at 5 months old in 2006 and Johnathan at 5 months old now:



























Photobucket






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - they could be twins !!!
They're so beautiful.

Boppy

LaShay & Steve said...

WOW! I cannot believe how much Johnathan has changed since we saw him in May!!! HOLY COW! He and Julia look JUST alike! I agree w/ your mom... they could be twins! WOW! How beautiful they both are!!!!! We love ya'll and miss ya'll!

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness! Brother and sister FOR SURE! I've always thought it, but you can really tell in those pictures (do you just happen to have pictures of them in the same pose, or do you plan it???).

Well, summer is almost over and we haven't done the tutu pictures. Bummer! Hopefully we'll see you guys soon!