Sunday, May 24, 2009

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Years?!?

....and although he has learned way more bad things about me over the years than I even care to mention, he still likes me!!!

Yep, it's been SIX years since we tied the knot. I can't believe it. It still amazes me how you grow closer and closer to someone over the years.

I never understood when people who have been married for 20+ years would say how they love each other more now than the day they married, but I'm starting to truly understand it as we experience, go and grow through more together.

Anyhoo, here are some fun (skinny!) pics of both of us from back in the day......













































And here are two sweet children who are a product of our marriage.....















Photobucket

1 comment:

B-Mom said...

We love you, Jenn! And we are so thankful that God prepared you to be the wife to our #1 son and the mom to two of our beautiful grands!