Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"sit down, no, because I'm the mom......

....don't pull your brother like that, STOP!, what did you just say to me?, use your manners, say excuse me, let's go!, no no, come here, sit down, brush your teeth, time for bed, no touch, that's a no no, no you can't have candy for breakfast, hurry up, why did you just do that? and where did you hear that word!?, from ME?, ooops......"

These are just a few of the things I've said all day. In one day.....just one day. And there's just enough hours in the day to say all of these things in one day!

Tell me if YOU'VE ever had a day like mine!!! This describes it perfectly!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh man, I'm in day #2 of that! :)

Anonymous said...

She really should wear sleeves when she sings on camera.

mandy said...

That pretty much sums of "every" day for us around here! That video is hilarious

B-Mom said...

I loved it the first time I saw her do it live at Women of Faith. AND OH SO TRUE! (and I agree with Anonymous!)