Monday, March 2, 2009

Make the Most of Mondays......

......cuz sometimes the weekends are tough!

I'm so glad it's Monday (have YOU ever said that?)! I was jealous that Jason and his entire family were partying all weekend celebratin' Pop's birthday without me while I was home taking care of sick babies.

BUT!

As much as I was glad to go to Walmart last night and get out of the house, it was such a blessing to take care of them all weekend. Julia is especially clingy and cuddly when she's not feeling well and I absolutely LOVED IT! And Johnathan needed me to be hands-on more than usual and I loved that too.

I didn't even mind getting up every 3 hours to administer medication. There's just something about being a mom and being needed....when they don't know they need me. I guess God designed it that way so that when they need to rely on us, we're to rely on Him.

So thank you, Lord for the blessing of being a mom. As tough as it is sometimes, it was kinda nice to "rest" in Him this weekend.....





















Photobucket

1 comment:

Shannon said...

We really missed you guys and hated that the kiddos were sick:( Were you standing at the door with your keys in hand when Jason walked through the door??? :) I would have been...it's tough when they are sick!!