Well, it's been WAAAAY too long to catch anyone up on my blog at this point, so I'll just let you know a few things:
1. We moved and now live in Waxahachie, TX (pronounced Walks-a-Hatchie)
2. Jason is the Connections Pastor at a wonderful church here called The Avenue
3. I work at the church with Jason as the Next Generation Assistant
4. It felt like home in Month #1!
5. We miss our friends and the shopping from "up north"
6. But are surprisingly content with what this area has to offer!
7. We've pretty much just been living life like every other North American.....busy and crazy.
Okay, so now that I've given an update.....it's the week of May 8th and we're in Galveston on family vacation with Jason's whole side of the family. That means BMom and Pop, LaShay and Steve, Brad & Shannon and their two girls Mallory (4 yrs) and Morgan (2 yrs). We're staying in a really nice house just a walk away from the beach. Julia and Johnathan are loving the time with their cousins!
Here's some pics to prove all the kids LOVE everything to do with the water and the beach!