Monday, October 20, 2008

Coming to a Theater Near You

Okay, so it's been FOREVER! I promise, I have an update of our lives coming soon. Here's what you can look forward to (in order of date so be sure to read ALL posts):

Johnathan's 8 Month Birthday and Picture Comparisons
Cousin Week
Neil Diamond Concert (oh boy! for some of you!)
Ladybug Wreaths (go there NOW to check out my mom's line of wreaths!)
Julia's Driving Lesson...Teaching
Jogger Eggnogger!

Oh, just stay tuned.....and bring your popcorn and silence your cell phones. Love!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Jenn-
I was checking to see if I had any new postings on my old projects over at Junkmarketstyle.com when I came upon your post regarding a vintage window I had posted.
The window was used as found for $7.00, I only had to print the 4 photos in sepia and than taped them to the back of the glass panes. It was an easy quickie project.
I've got to get back to the Blessed Nest. I have been there several times, but not for a while. I also enjoy Karlascottage.com and have picked up some great ideas/techniques and a friendship with her.
I will definitely save your blog address and take some time in the future reading more of it, but for now I've got to go paint a coat on our hall downstairs and lay a tiled floor.
Gretchen (Mimitoria) on the site